Saturday, February 27, 2010

Bethology

Rules: YOU! Yes, you, reading this. You're tagged. Now that you know more about me than you ever wanted to know, play the game, it's fun! Let others know a little more about yourself, repost this as your name followedy by "ology."
FOODOLOGY
What is your salad dressing of choice? Honey Mustard
What is your favorite sit-down restuarant? Rosie's
What is your favorite fast food restaurant? Zaxby's
What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Eggs
What are your pizza toppings of choice? Pesto and Caesar salad
How many televisions are in your house? Three
BIOLOGY
Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Teeth and girl parts
What is the last heavy item you lifted? My daughter!
Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Yes while riding my Big Wheel when I was six
Have you ever fainted? Yes when I was visiting my Grandmother at the hospital
NOTHINGOLOGY
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? No way Hosea!
If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Elizabeth
How many pairs of flip flops do you own? 6, I think
Last person you talked to? My son
FAVORITOLOGY
Season? Summer
Holiday? Christmas
Day of the week? Saturday
Month? June-my babies' birthday month
Color? Red
Drink? Coffee
CURRENTOLOGY
Missing someone? My Granny
What are you listening to? CARS Wii game
What are you watching? The computer screen
Worrying about? My class
What's the last movie you saw? The Tooth Fairy
Do you smile often? Yes :)!!
If you could change your eye color what would it be? Green
What's on your wish list for your birthday? Kitchenaid Mixer
Can you do a chin-up? No, why would I want to?
Does the future make you more nervous or excited? A little of both
Have you been in a car wreck? Yes
Have you caused a car wreck? No
Do you have an accent? Yes, Southern
Last time you cried? On Friday when Thea told me something hilarious!!
Plans tonight? Just relaxing and playing the Wii with my family
Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? Yes, a couple times. But I have crawled out of it!
Name three things you bought yesterday? gift for my student teacher, Diet Dr. Pepper, and gas
Have you met someone who changed your life? Yes, my husband
For the better or worse? MUCH better
How did you bring in the New Year? At a friend's house with our families
Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? Yes
What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing, I pray!
Have you held hands with someone today? Yes, my hubby
Who was the last person you took a picture of? My precious children
Are most of the friends in your life new or old? A little of both
Do you like pulpy orange juice? No pulp here
Last time you ate peanut butter and jelly? Months ago
What were you doing at 12 a.m. last night? Sleeping on the couch
What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? It's too early to be up on a Saturday!!!!

No comments: