Tuesday, February 9, 2010

More Snow?!?

Almost as soon as Harrison and I got to school yesterday morning, it started to snow! I just can't believe we are experiencing our 4th snowfall this winter!! Hard to believe we live in Alabama. I couldn't resist snapping a few pictures of the beautiful snowfall. I'm glad I did because it all melted away before we got home to play in it.

The view from my classroom window

Walking right outside my classroom

Looking at the front lawn of the school. Look how it is piled up on the fence post! And I took these soon after it started snowing. I also put a bucket on the pavement to catch the snow. When I brought it inside after the snow stopped falling, we measured and it was over an inch! Too bad it was gone so quickly!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

What fun! Too bad you were at school when it snowed.