Friday, June 24, 2011

Father's Day Celebration

We had a terrific Father's Day! We started our day by presenting Daddy with his presents and a small breakfast. Then it was off to church.
My wonderful husband who is such a great Daddy to these two precious children! I am very, very blessed to have him.
After church we grilled out for our Father's Day lunch. Randy's parents (Grandmother and Grandaddy) joined us so we could celebrate with them.


Caitlin and Harrison set the table, and Harrison made place cards for everyone.


3 Generations of Hollingsworths: Grandaddy, Daddy, and Harrison

We rested for awhile, then ran some necessary errands together. And miracle of all miracles...there was absolutely NO fighting from the backseat!! Randy said that was the best present we could have given him!

We met my family for dinner after that, but I have no pictures because my camera somehow got left at home. It could be "someone" planned that because he does not like having his picture taken. Hmmmmmm......
It was great getting to celebrate all the fathers in my life--my Daddy, my Father-in-law, and the very best husband who is Daddy to my sweet children--all on the same day! We are extremely lucky to be so close to them.

No comments: