Thursday, May 26, 2011

My 5th Grade Graduate

One of the happiest, but saddest days happened for our family on Monday. Caitlin graduated from 5th grade!! I am torn over whether to be so extremely proud of my baby girl and being so sad that she is getting so grown. She is growing up into a beautiful young lady, and it makes me wonder where the time has gone between praying for a baby in 1999 and watching that baby walk across a stage to receive her 5th grade diploma.

Waiting in line to walk across the stage to get one of her many awards. She received awards for: Student Council, Art, A/B Honor Roll, and Journalism.


One of her many awards



Getting her Student Council medal



This is what one little monkey looked like during most of the ceremony. He was very well-behaved and cheered for his sister.


Sitting with her friend, Hannah, in the bleachers


Yay! Got her diploma!


Caitlin and her wonderful teacher, Mrs. Reasner


My sweet family


Caitlin,

I am so very proud of all your accomplishments and cannot wait to see what you're going to do in the future. You are such a smart girl who is so caring. You have overcome a lot to get where you are right now, and I am beyond blessed to have you as my daughter.

Congratulations Caitlin!!!

Love,

Mom

No comments: