Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Father's Day Celebration

Randy started his Father's Day off by being served breakfast in bed by his loving wife:)
*It was requested that no pictures from that event be posted on the Internet.*
We then got ready and went to church where Caitlin served as an acolyte.

My sweet children who are loved by the most wonderful Daddy!
After church we went to Randy's parents house to share the celebration with Randy's Dad (a.k.a. Grandaddy).

He loved his cards and presents!
We rested at home for awhile, then met my parents at Wings to celebrate with my Daddy (a.k.a. Pa-Pa).

I don't know if he loved his presents more or...

acting silly with the grandkids! Harrison is absent from this picture because he had just fallen on the rocks and hurt himself:(

My sister, Dana, and I with our sweet, sweet Daddy who loves us unconditionally and was (and still is) THE greatest role model!

No comments: