Friday, June 11, 2010

Birthday Planning 101

We are in full birthday planning mode around our house right now!
Caitlin's party is tonight.


Thus the "Happy Birthday" banner in my dining room. We've got a fun-filled adventure planned for her and a few friends.
I also know the inside and out of every party store in Madison and Huntsville as well as all of the popular Internet sites for party planning. And do you know why???

Because Harrison wants a Phineas and Ferb birthday party. No, that doesn't sound like much until you start shoppping for party supplies. Do you know that there are no Phineas and Ferb party supplies in Alabama?!? Oh, I found that out the hard way too! I am so very thankful for Ebay right now that I could just kiss its founder (Don't tell Randy!).

1 comment:

Heather said...

We love Phineas & Ferb!! Good luck with the party plans and the party tonight! :)