Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ahoy, Matey!

This week is Vacation Bible School at our church. The theme for the Preschool and Elementary grades is "High Seas" while the 5th-8th grades are doing "The Voyage." Since this is Caitlin's first year to participate in the upper grades activities, she asked and I happily agreed to lead her Small Group Study. Harrison is still in the Preschool department which makes me extremely happy because it means he hasn't moved up (YAY for keeping him little for as long as possible!!)

We all have t-shirts to wear this week, so Daddy snapped this picture of us before leaving on Monday morning.
The orange reminds me of high school. We were the Tigers, and our colors were orange and brown. Funny how certain things take you back!

2 comments:

one BleSSed gal! said...

We did High Seas, too! I love all the miracle stories!

A Wife and a Teacher said...

What fun!! I miss VBS. Our church is VERY small- we only have 2 childrn!