Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

My Mother's Day morning started with a fantastic breakfast in bed served by my two blessings!

Excuse the bed-heads!

The breakfast was followed by some extra-special gifts. Along with the sweet gifts they made me at school, I got 2 new Pandora charms for my bracelet--a boy and a girl.

We then got all cleaned up for church. Don't we look a little better?!?
After church I got to pick where I wanted to eat lunch.

This is us waiting for our table at my favorite restaurant, PF Chang's!
Apparently I am allergic to some kind of spice, so I had to quickly take a Benadr*l while we were still at the restaurant. This resulted in a long afternoon nap.
Then it was off to my sister's house for our annual Mother's Day dinner with my Mom.

Posing with my wonderful Mom and sister. I feel so thankful to have her in my life! I owe all my mothering skills to her, and I hope I am half the Mom she is.
Of course there were presents to open!

All the grandkids with their Ma-Ma waiting for the present-opening to begin.
And then came the goofiness....

Future hip-hop stars, maybe?
And what better way to end the day than with a game of basketball?

Or maybe some girl talk?

We had a wonderful Mother's Day, and I hope you did too!

No comments: