Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Awards Day '10

I got to be Mommy this morning and attend Caitlin's Awards Day at Monrovia. It was a lot of fun watching my baby girl get so excited over her Honor Roll Award. Just look at the expression on her face...

We had a little bit of an argument over what to wear, but thankfully she still fits in last year's Easter dress!!

My proud moment as her Mom! She has worked so very hard to earn this Honor Roll Award, and I couldn't be happier for her.

Ma-Ma and Pa-Pa were not about to miss cheering on their smart granddaughter!

Caitlin and her teacher, Ms. Curry.

One proud Daddy with his beautiful daughter.
I had a meeting at church tonight, so we didn't get to celebrate her achievement. But believe me, we will tomorrow night with a dinner out at her favorite place!

No comments: