Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Picnic Time

On the way to church Sunday morning, Randy asked if we wanted to have a picnic for lunch. Our response was a unanimous, "YES!!" The temperature was a balmy 74 degrees, and we were loving every single minute of being outside in the beautiful weather! It's so hard to believe we are having this kind of weather in the fall. I just hope we don't pay for it this winter! We went home and changed clothes, then headed out to Kids Kingdom to eat and play.

Our delicious entrees courtesy of Burger King

I still get hugs from my sweet baby girl! And believe me, I cherish each and every one I get because I know the time is fast approaching where she won't want to hug me in public.

Watching the leaves fall. He got hit with an acorn right after we took this picture!

My little model!

They stopped long enough to say, "Cheese." Look at that beautiful ray of sunshine!

Pretending to be pirates--that seems to be a running theme around our house lately.

"Wheeeeee!"

Harrison wanted so badly to slide down the fireman's pole after watching another little boy do it first. He had to have help from his Daddy the first few times, but then he got the hang of it and could do it with just a little help.
We had such a fun afternoon together as a family!

No comments: