Thursday, November 12, 2009

Bloggy Break

I have taken an unexpected "blog break" this past week. It was partly due to getting my entire family well again (which we are!), but then we didn't participate in any activities to warrant taking pictures. Caitlin did have her first Upward cheerleading practice on Tuesday night, but my camera batteries were dead! Then yesterday we went to paint pottery for some extra-special Christmas presents, but I can't post those pictures or it will ruin the surprise!! We do have some plans for this weekend, so I will definitely take pictures to show you. Hope you haven't missed me too much!!!

1 comment:

Love my 2 BoYs! said...

So glad that everyone is feeling better!!
Where did you go to paint the pottery, didnt know there was a place around here that you can do that!!