Saturday, June 20, 2009

Crocodile Dock

This week Caitlin, Harrison, and I participated in our church's Vacation Bible School. The theme was "Crocodile Dock," and it was all about God's love. Harrison's favorite story was the empty tomb. He was able to tell us all about it at supper that night. I love that he is learning the Bible stories at such a young age! Caitlin loved learning about the Passover. It was a story she got to study a little bit deeper this year since she is a little older. She said it really made her think about how easy we have it now. I am so proud of both of them and how much they are learning about the Bible. I prepared the snacks for the Nursery children this year which was a new job to me--usually I am in a room with one of them. I was free to visit both of them at different times throughout the week which was nice! Caitlin has said that she wants me to be with her next year which might be a great idea since she will be in Summer Explosion, not VBS!

Here we are ready to go in our matching t-shirts.

Harrison posing in front of the dock. I asked him where his other arm was, and he said he was holding a toy.

Caitlin and her Crew--she loved it because it was all girls, none of those yucky boys!! Now if I can just keep her thinking that way until high school!


No comments: