Friday, June 19, 2009

Birthday Meal

Earlier this week we were treated to a delicious meal at PF Chang's for Caitlin's birthday by Ma-Ma and Pa-Pa. We met them there, and surprise! My niece, Stephanie, got to come along too! It was fun for Caitlin to have her there. I got my usual fantastic Kung Pao Chicken, while Randy tried something new. I don't remember what it was, but it was a delicious beef dish. Caitlin and Harrison shared rice, spring rolls, and our dishes. We were all pretty stuffed by the end! But not too stuffed to walk with Pa-Pa down to Maggie Moo's for an ice cream cone. I just don't know where my kids put all that food!!

Posing on one of the humongous horses outside PF Chang's

Finishing up our delectable meal--Randy, Harrison, Me, Caitlin, Stephanie, Ma-Ma, and Pa-Pa
Caitlin used her new camera to take these pictures, and I just noticed that the date and time are not set! Oh, well--something else to do!

1 comment:

A Wife and a Teacher said...

It looks like you'll had a great time! I went to eat there also (at the one up here) with a friend of mine on Friday for my birthday!