Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

After struggling with infertility (not once, but twice!), I have been very blessed by God to get to celebrate Mother's Day nine times! I feel like this is the greatest job given to me, and I take it very seriously. I absolutely love it and wouldn't trade my babies for anything!

My very first Mother's Day with Caitlin. (11 months old)
The wind was blowing something awful, and she was pulling my hair!

My first Mother's Day with Harrison. (Caitlin-5 years, Harrison-11 months old)
It was pretty and bright that day!


My Mother's Day today-2009 (Caitlin-8 years, Harrison -3 years)

Kisses from my babies!
I hope you have had a wonderful Mother's Day with your family!





1 comment:

A Wife and a Teacher said...

I'm so glad you had a good mother's day! I love the pics of the house- I can't wait to come and see it this summer. I was going to do the tour of homes also but my camera got dropped at school :(

Talk to you soon!