Thursday, May 7, 2009

Dancing Queen

Caitlin has been our little "Dancing Queen" ever since she was old enough to move her little feet to the music, and I knew that I had a future dancer on my hands. Sure enough, that has been what she has gravitated towards. She has given soccer and gymnastics a try, but dance is IT!! She is in her fifth year of ballet and tap and her second year of jazz. She loves them all! We got the pictures back today of her in her recital costumes, and I couldn't wait to post them. I think she looks like an absolute doll, but I am a little biased...

This close-up is my favorite!

This is her ballet costume. They are dancing to "Tomorrow" from Annie.

She is a horse in "Barnyard Boogie" in her tap costume. There are also pigs, cows, farmers, and chicks in this number. I think we lucked out on being a horse!

The jazz number is "Glamorous," and I think every one of the girls loves it the best! They look so cute up there together with their huge glasses on!
So now we are ready for the big recital on Memorial Day weekend!



2 comments:

Heather said...

She looks beautiful!!!!!

Love my 2 BoYs! said...

Great Pictures, she's beautiful :)