Saturday, July 30, 2011

Bookworm

Ever since my mom started taking me and my sister to the library when we were little, I have been a HUGE reader! I always have a book started although it is hard to get more than one or two read during the school year. I live for summer when I can read to my heart's content. This summer has been no different. I have read:




  • The Postcard Killers by James Patterson




  • Heaven is for Real by Todd Burpo




  • Kindred Spirits by Sarah Strohmeyer




  • Then Came You by Jennifer Weiner




  • Faking It by Elisa Lorello




  • Love the One You're With by Emily Giffin




  • Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin




  • The Girl Who Played With Fire by Stieg Larsson




  • White Oleander by Janet Fitch




  • Heart of the Matter by Emily Giffin




  • She's Come Undone by Wally Lamb




  • Baby Proof by Emily Giffin




  • Lifeguard by James Patterson




  • Something Blue by Emily Giffin




  • Worst Case by James Patterson




  • Hide in Plain Sight by Marta Perry




  • Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen




  • Fly Away Home by Jennifer Weiner




  • The Opposite of Me by Sarah Pekkanen




  • Blue Shoe by Anne Lamott




I didn't realize I had read that many books this summer until I started typing them out!!

No comments: