Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fun on the Fourth!

For our 4th of July celebration, we went to...
Bridge Street. They put on a fantastic fireworks show each year, and it gets better each year that we go.
Before the fireworks started, we spent some time in the Kids Area so that Caitlin and Harrison could play to burn off some of their energy. As we were waiting in the lines for the kids to be able to play, we ran into some of our friends who were also there: the Gjesvolds, the Owens, and the Schmitts.



There were several inflatables like this obstacle course that they had fun on.







There was also a big slide that they had a good time going on. Too bad this picture is so blurry, but they were moving so very fast for my little camera!



We then found a good spot to watch the fireworks.







My 2 Boys




Me and my sweet girl
We sat and waited on our friends, the Waggoners, to finish eating and come join us on the grass.







The kids were having a good time together. I like this picture of all of them, but I love this next picture even more...







Look at that silly face Grayson has!! Can you tell how much fun they have together?




Me and my Sweetie 20 years later after our First Date on July 4, 1991!
Then it was time for the show!!!!







They were so pretty.




Do you see the red heart? It amazes me how they can make shapes and pictures with the fireworks!



And finally...me and Meredith as we were getting ready to wait in the long line of traffic to exit Bridge Street.



It was a fun 4th of July, and I am so thankful that we can celebrate our country's birthday with friends and fireworks.

No comments: