Saturday, December 4, 2010

Priceless

2 surprise Tickets to Radio City Christmas Spectacular=$83.24

Gas=$50.01

Lunch at Genghis Grill=$19.62



Memorable Trip with my Favorite Girl=Priceless!!!

Plus getting to give flowers to our favorite Rockette...

Miss Mary Katherine, one of Caitlin's dance teachers.
And look who we ran into while we were in Nashville...

My blogger friend, Jennifer! She and her family sat right next to us. We thought it was funny that we ran into each other while we were both in Nashville!

We had to take a few "touristy" pictures while at the Grand Ole Opry.
I will treasure this special day with my girl forever!!
Thank you, Daddy, for getting us tickets!

3 comments:

one BleSSed gal! said...

What a fun trip to get you in the holiday spirit! Makes me look forward to fun "girlie" memories ahead with my little sweetie :)

A Wife and a Teacher said...

What a fun weekend! I am sure Caitlin had a blast.

Love my 2 BoYs! said...

It was so good to see you!!! Glad ya'll had some fun girl time!!