Sunday, December 19, 2010

First Grade Teacher Fun!

Last Monday night, I met my fellow First Grade Teachers for a night out of fun! We ate, drank, and were very merry as we exchanged Christmas presents with each other. Since there are so many of us (10), we draw names so that we only buy one gift. And we always have so much fun when we are together, that eating out is like a present in itself!

Nakita and Thea
I drew Nakita's name this year. She got gift cards for dinner, a movie, and dessert to Gigi's Cupcakes.

Petra and Amy
Petra drew my name this year and got me a cute Alabama shirt and the white watch I have been eyeing!!

Mary, Debbie, and Ashley
Ashley just came back from maternity leave, so we were extra happy to catch up with her! Debbie also just came back to work after being out for radiation therapy. We had a lot to celebrate this Christmas!

Me, Beth, and Mary Beth
I just love spending time with these great women! They are such a source of inspiration to me and make my job so enjoyable!

No comments: