Friday, July 31, 2009

Reunited

My good friend, Laura, and her family were back in town for a visit this week, and we were lucky enough to get to spend an entire day with them! You know they say that friends come into your life at just the right time? Well, Laura was my across-the-hall teaching buddy during one of my hardest years in teaching! I was so blessed to have her right there whenever I needed advice, a pep talk, or prayers! She and her family moved to Jamestown, Virginia, 2 years ago, but they love Alabama so much that they keep coming back for visits. I love that!!

Sitting out by the pool doing what we do best--chatting!

Laura's husband, Tom, kept the kids entertained in the pool for us.

And a visit to Alabama wouldn't be complete without a trip to Rosie's with some of our other teaching friends!
Back row L to R: Katie, Laura, Patti, Teisha & Cole, Thea, Sandy, Shelley, Susan
Front row L to R: Jake & Harrison, Tanner, Saige, Caitlin, Me, Julie, Leah


No comments: