Sunday, July 26, 2009

Lake Weekend

We spent this weekend at one of my favorite places--my aunt and uncle's lakehouse at Lake Martin. We didn't think we were going to get to go because Harrison came down with the worst ear infection he has ever had! But by Saturday morning, he was ready to go! When we got there, we were met by my Aunt Bobbie and Uncle Joe, my cousin Olivia, her daughter, Laci, and her boyfriend, Bobby. My Mom and Dad were already down there as well as my sister, Dana, my brother-in-law, Scott, and my nephew and niece, Daniel and Stephanie. It was a house full!! We missed my Aunt Pat and her family who weren't able to come.
We spent our weekend swimming in the lake, talking, eating good home-cooked food, shooting off fireworks, playing games, and just catching up with each other at the beautiful setting of the lake.

1 comment:

Lake Martin Voice said...

did yall make it over to the Aquapalooza concert?