Friday, December 26, 2008

Present Hunt

Opening the first present with the Surprise! in it.
Checking out the clue on the computer

Opening the ottoman to find another clue


Can you believe there's a present in the refrigerator!?



Wow!! Bean bag chairs!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!




Caitlin and Harrison (unbeknownst to each other) bought each other a bean bag chair. Well, Randy and I did not know how we were going to wrap these huge things! So I had the idea of having a Scavenger Hunt for them. My Granny used to do this for me when I was little. We came up with clues, and I wrapped each one up in a box. After they went to bed on Christmas Eve, Randy and I placed them around the house. Then on Christmas Morning they both opened their present from each other at the same time. It had a note in it that said, "Surprise! It's time for a Present Hunt! Go look on the computer." So they had to hike up the stairs to look at the message on the computer that told them to look in the ottoman in the living room. There was another present to unwrap. This note told them to look under their Christmas tree upstairs. They found another present with a clue that told them to look in the refrigerator. There was a present inside the refrigerator! This clue told them to look inside the big Christmas tree. Inside the tiny box was the last clue that said to look in the movie room. Caitlin and Harrison ran to the movie room and found a High School Musical bean bag chair and a Wall-E bean bag chair! I hope they had fun hunting for their presents!!

No comments: