Saturday, December 6, 2008

Like Father, Like Son

Anyone who knows Randy well knows that he is a funny guy, and that is one of the things that made me fall in love with him in the first place. Well Harrison's sense of humor is starting to come out also. Last weekend as we were driving in the car, the kids were being VERY loud as usual (does anyone else have this problem?). Randy asked them to please turn it down a little, and they did--for about 2 minutes. I then asked who was going to be the quietest one in the car. Harrison says, "Not me!"
Then last night Randy was getting him ready for bed when I overheard this conversation:
Harrison: Wanna hear a joke?
Randy: Sure
Harrison: Why did the bee get married?
Randy: I don't know. (And I know he's thinking there is going to be some silly answer)
Harrison: To have his honey (And Harrison throws his head back and laughs his loudest laugh)
Wanna hear another joke?
Randy:Is it a good one too?
Harrison: Why did the bear take off his socks?
Randy: I don't know.
Harrison: To be Bear Foot (Another head thrown back with a loud laugh)

We were both amazed because we have not taught him jokes, and it amazes us that he could remember the punchline so well to both those! All I know is...he will most likely end up being the class clown!

No comments: