Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Happy Wedding Day Laurel and Philip!

On Saturday, May 12, we were lucky enough to attend the wedding of one of our friends' daughter. She is actually the sister of Caitlin's good dance friend, Shanna.
It was one of the most beautiful weddings that I have ever attended.
Of course Caitlin being the girly-girl that she is loved every single moment!

Shanna and Caitlin at our reception table.

 The part of our family that actually attended the wedding. We knew Harrison would be bored with all the wedding "stuff" plus he was invited to a birthday party--Whew!! My friend, Shannon, was sweet enough to take him to the birthday party and keep him afterwards so that we could go to the wedding without a bored six-year-old.


Me and my handsome hubby all dressed up (which we never get to do!)


This is my absolute favorite picture of the entire night! You can see how much fun Laurel and Philip were having. Plus I love how her beautiful dress is swirling.

1 comment:

A Wife and a Teacher said...

I remember how much fun Caitlin had at my wedding! Cute pictures!