Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Best Friends

Have I shared how much I love these two girls???

Well, I do! They are my 2 very best friends in the whole world. I just don't know what I would do without them. We've been there for each other through the births of our children, job changes, house moves, and just everyday life. I've always known I could count on them for just about anything, but since October when my Mama died, they have really outdone themselves. One of them calls me each and every morning on my way to work because I made the comment back in November that my dark moments were when I was alone in the car. They remembered that comment, and now call to make sure I am not crying my eyes out on the side of the road. However, I know that if that were the case that one of them would come to my rescue. I just can't brag enough about them, and I hope they know how much they mean to me!

No comments: