Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A New Use for Duct Tape

My sweet baby girl has been involved in a Sunday night Bible Study at our church for 4 years now. I have always taken a Bible Study at the same time until this year. My small group " gang" went in different directions, plus none of the studies they were offering really appealed to me. So I figured I would take the time off from a formal Bible Study this year and spend that time with Harrison.

I promise this is leading somewhere;)

Since I have always been involved in a Bible Study of my own, I have never been able to sub for Caitlin's leaders on Sunday nights. Well now they know I am available, so I got asked to sub this coming Sunday night.

When I asked Caitlin if that was okay, she said, "Sure. You can just sit in the corner and listen and not say anything."

No comments: