Sunday, November 13, 2011

Things I Shoot With My Phone

As I was deleting some pictures from my phone, I came across some pictures that may or may not have made it to the blog.
Thought I would share them.

Last year in Kindergarten, Harrison made the "Platinum Math Club" at school. He and several others were recognized at a PTA Meeting. Here he is with his sweet Kindergarten Teacher and his certificate.


I had to take Harrison to the doctor back in the Spring, and he ended up having some blood drawn. Our family tradition is if you get stuck with a needle, then you automatically get a treat. He picked a Gigi's cupcake.


Self-portrait while bored in the car.


For Harrison's 6th birthday, he picked breakfast at Krispy Kreme Doughnuts.


Not sure of the date on this one, but it was sometime this summer. Too hot for errands, that's for sure!


Fishing out on the lake this summer.


Waiting for our table at Rosie's one night this summer.


What my family does on the Halloween aisle at Wal-Mart!


Shannon and me after the Liz Hurley Ribbon Run

No comments: