Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What a Glorious Day!

I had to interrupt the Spring Break pictures with a post about the most glorious day we had at our house on Sunday!

Caitlin was confirmed at our church! While I was so very, very proud of my baby girl and her huge decision, I was also so very, very emotional. This means that she really is growing up! There's no turning back now. But I am so happy that we will be reunited in Heaven one day!

The entire group of Confirmands after the beautiful service. Look at that big smile on my baby girl's face! She's in the front row wearing a white dress with a pink sweater.


She looks so happy here!


Our happy family
The service was held in our church's Grace building and was attended by all 4 of our ministers. I told them afterwards that it meant a lot to me that all four of them were there. It showed me how important they take Confirmation!


Grandmother and Grandaddy (Randy's parents) came to witness this very important milestone which made Caitlin's day! Ma-Ma and Pa-Pa (my parents) couldn't come because my dad is still recovering from his radiation treatments and feels just AWFUL! But they were there in spirit.


Caitlin,

I am so proud of your decision. I thank God each day for entrusting you to me for your earthly care. It's days like this that make me step back and realize that maybe I really am doing a good job as your Mom. I love you more than I can ever say, and I know you won't realize just how much that is until you have children of your own. You are so precious to me and your Daddy, and I can't wait to share more glorious days with you. Good job, Cait-Cait!!!

I love you to the moon and back,

Mom

No comments: