Saturday, April 16, 2011

Dance, Dance, Dance and an Explanation

Well, I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth. We had Spring Break last week, so we loaded up and visited Orlando! We had such a great time, but more on that later. The week before we left was spent washing clothes, packing suitcases, getting oil changed in the car, etc., etc., etc. Loads of fun, I tell you! But we had to stop all the excitement of getting ready for our trip to visit Caitlin's Dance classes for Visitor's Week. On Tuesday, we got to visit her Jazz class. *Uh-oh!! Out of order picture! This is actually Caitlin showing off for us in her Ballet class. Can you believe the leap she has?!?
Such a pretty dancer!


There are lots of stretches and fancy footwork in Jazz that I mostly got blurry images, but I did get this cute one of her.


This the ending pose of their Fairy Tale dance. She is Grumpy, one of the Seven Dwarfs. I can't wait to see this at recital with all the cute characters!

On Thursday, we got to visit her Ballet Class.


They start off so elegantly! I love watching her perform all the beautiful moves.

I am so proud of my sweet dancer! It's amazing to see what all she has learned through her years at Dance!

No comments: