Monday, January 31, 2011

That's The Way I Like It

We had such an uneventful weekend that I didn't take a single picture. Not one! But this has been our first "no plans" weekend in such a long time that I actually loved it.

On Friday, Caitlin had her last Dance Competition practice (We leave for Montgomery on Friday at noon for the actual competition.) then I drove her to my sister's for a birthday party for my niece. When I came home, I had 2 rockin' boys playing Band Hero.

On Saturday, when I picked Caitlin up from Stephanie's party, the two cousins convinced me and my sister that both of them would be SOOOOOOOO bored that afternoon if they weren't together. That is how Stephanie ended up at our house for what was supposed to be just an afternoon. How that ended up in another sleep-over is really beyond me! But Stephanie spent the night after all 3 kids played outside here and at my parents for the Whole Entire Afternoon!!! I really wish this weather would stick around for awhile--it was 70 degrees on Saturday!

We woke up and went to church on Sunday where Randy and I "performed" our last Preschool Worship Show until April when it is our month again. Then we had a delicious Mexican lunch together. We took Stephanie home, and once again Caitlin was SOOOOOOOO bored! I really think she was just exhausted from her weekend's activities because she laid down for a rest (not a nap!) and didn't get up until 5:00. So much for Sunday Night Bible Study.

And then it was back to regular routine of bath, teeth-brushing, and bed....

No comments: