Saturday, January 8, 2011

Report Card Time!

We went to eat at....



on Friday night because my wonderfully smart children did so well on their report cards!!!
Harrison is in Kindergarten, so he earns an S, N, or P for the different categories. My smart boy's looked like this:

So very proud of him!!!
My talented daughter had an equally excellent report to show off:
In case you can't read that tiny print, she made 2 A's and 3 B's for the 2nd Nine Weeks!!!! She was bummed she did not make straight A's. I told her that should be her New Year's resolution because I know she could do it if she just studied a little bit harder. We agreed that was a good resolution, and the child has already made good on it!
I am so proud of my children and hope these good grades continue as they get older and the curriculum gets harder and harder!

1 comment:

Love my 2 BoYs! said...

Way to go Caitlin and Harrison!! Keep up the good work!