Monday, March 30, 2009

A Different Kind of Sunday

We started Sunday off the way it should start--in church. However, Caitlin and I went to a different church. That's because one of my babies I taught last year was being baptized at her church in Ardmore. Brooke, who is also one of Caitlin's good friends, had asked me to come to her baptism, and there was no way that I was not going to be there! It was a beautiful service with very friendly people who welcomed Caitlin and me the moment we walked in the door.

Caitlin came to school with me on Alabama/Auburn Day and had to have her picture made with her rival, Brooke!
After we made it home and had lunch with our boys, Ma-Ma and Pa-Pa surprised us with a little visit. They had been to see my Aunt Pat in Florida last week and picked up a few surprises for us!

Harrison couldn't wait to put on his St. Augustine t-shirt! It's a little big, but he'll definitely grow into it.

No comments: