Monday, January 19, 2009

Mommy's Birthday Dinner

Ma-Ma and Pa-Pa let Mommy pick a restaurant for her birthday dinner, and since I haven't had a good steak in awhile I picked Outback. Yum!!!!!! Caitlin even ordered a steak for the very first time and absolutely loved it! We had fun there, then it was off to Ma-Ma and Pa-Pa's house for birthday cake (actually pie). One of my very favorite desserts is coconut cream pie from Gibson's BBQ, and my daddy remembered this and got me one! Thank you Daddy! We then got to open presents (since Randy's birthday is so close to mine, we just celebrate them together). It was a fun evening spent with family!


Caitlin, Stephanie, Harrison, and Daniel all waiting patiently
for our table at Outback.

Woo-hoo!!! Money to spend--on Mommy of course (Ha-Ha!)

Blowing out the candles on my birthday pie


Money for scrapbooking supplies--my favorite
hobby!



The Original Smithermans-Dana, Pa-Pa, Ma-Ma, and Mommy
all pose together




No comments: