Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Randy! (a little late)

My dear sweet hubby, Randy, had a birthday last week. I won't say how old he is, but he is 2 years older than me:)
We started off his Birthday with presents first thing in the morning.

Can you guess whose present is the one wrapped in robot paper?!?


He had fun opening all of them while eating his request for breakfast: sausage and gravy biscuits.


And the cards were quite funny too!


The Birthday Boy with his 2 precious children
We then all went our separate ways to our different schools for the day.
We had quite the surprise that afternoon:



IT SNOWED!!!!


We only had a slight dusting, but it was still exciting!!
We then picked Caitlin up from Dance (January and February are exhausting Dance months because it's Competition season! I think we might just move her in to the studio next year to save on gas!!) and went to eat at Outback--another request from the Birthday Boy.
After that we came home and ate his very favorite dessert: O'Charley's caramel pie! I have tried making it at home, but he likes their version better. (One less thing I have to be responsible for)


They couldn't wait to dive in!

I hope he had a good birthday! I know I had fun shopping for just the right presents and making sure all his food requests from sunup to sundown were honored.

No comments: