Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sweetest Boy in the World

I have to share this sweet thing that Harrison said yesterday. It made me fall head over heels in love with him...AGAIN!

One of my dear teacher friends has been out of school taking care of her husband who had surgery the week after school started. She and Harrison have apparently formed a strong bond over the chocolate pudding snacks they shared after school last year. Last week Harrison noticed that Mrs. M was not at school and asked where she was. I told him that she was taking care of Mr. M.
He says, "Well we need to pray for him to get better quick!" So Harrison prayed for Mr. M that night and every night since then!
Yesterday I had to go to the doctor right after school for my HoRrIbLe sinus infection. While we were waiting in exam room, he asks, "Is Mr. M better?"
I told him, yes, Mr. M is better.
And he answers, "See...I knew my prayers worked."

2 comments:

A Wife and a Teacher said...

He is so sweet...he gets that from his sweet momma! Hope you are feeling better.

one BleSSed gal! said...

Don't you love to hear your children pray? And I love it even more when they actually recognize an answer to their prayer & give Him credit. Sweet boy, indeed :)