Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Doctor's Visit + Shots =


Harrison had his 5 year check-up today with Dr. H who we absolutely LOVE!! In fact, Harrison still wanted to go see his favorite doctor even though he knew this was the BiG visit with shots. He did great with the shots-just cried a little, but held on to Mommy for dear life!
Harrison is a very healthy five-year-old who is on the small side. He is 41 inches tall which is in the 10-25th percentile and weighs 38 pounds which is in the 25th percentile. Doesn't matter to me as long as he is healthy!! He passed his vision test with flying colors and could do everything Dr. H asked him to (jump on one foot, draw a circle, name his colors, count to ten, etc.).
I am so proud of my baby boy, and I told him that afterwards as we were eating our cupcakes.
He very matter-of-factly said, "Dr. H said that I had the last of my baby shots today. Now no one can call me a baby!"
Makes me want to cry!!!!

No comments: