Thursday, April 8, 2010

MIdweek Surprise

I got a little surprise Wednesday morning. Randy asked if I wanted to go see a movie after school! In case that's not unusual for you--we NEVER go to the movies midweek unless it's summertime and a matinee. Well...I jumped at the chance. Randy took the kids to see...



and I got to see....


And it did not disappoint!!! I just finished reading the book late Monday night and was dying to see the movie--thus the offer of a midweek movie. (What a great hubby I have!!) Luckily I took not one, but TWO packets of Kleenex with me. And yes, I needed almost all of them!

1 comment:

A Wife and a Teacher said...

What fun! I have not read the book yet, a friend of mine at work is supposed to bring it to me. I have heard the movie is great.

I can't wait to see you next week!