Monday, April 19, 2010

A Little Sweetness Never Hurt Anybody

I had to take Caitlin to the doctor today for an issue she has been having. Turns out its nothing serious right now, but we are going to be watching her closely. Please just keep her in your prayers for now!
Anyway...they had to prick her finger to test her blood. She's NOT a big fan of any kind of pain (Randy says the apple doesn't fall far from the Mommy Tree!), so this was not an enjoyable experience!! While we were sitting there with her squeezing my hand, I made the promise of ice cream afterwards. Well, once we got into the car that promise quickly changed to Gigi's Cupcakes which I was all for!!

**Excuse the quality--it was taken with my phone!**
Sweet little girl with our yummy cupcakes to take home for dessert. So really it was a treat for all of us!

2 comments:

A Wife and a Teacher said...

Praying for her! Looks like a yummy treat!

one BleSSed gal! said...

praying everything is OK! in my opinion GiGi's could cure just about anything :)