Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Breakfast!

Honoring our tradition of getting to choose your breakfast on your birthday, Randy picked cinnamon rolls this year. Caitlin and Harrison couldn't wait to give him his birthday presents, so he opened cards and presents before eating his yummy breakfast.

Harrison picked out an Iron Man card for his Daddy. Daddy is Harrison's hero so it was very appropriate.

I gave him the commemorative Sports Illustrated of Alabama's National Championship. His big present from me will come on Saturday (more on that in a later post).
Then it was on to the kids' present....

Just what I wanted....DJ Hero!! Did I mention that my husband is a 13-year-old?!?

Randy had looked at this game for his XBox before Christmas and mentioned that it looked like a lot of fun. Well, Caitlin never forgot that moment in Target! So that was what she definitely wanted to buy Daddy for his birthday.

Blowing out the candle on his birthday cinnamon roll

Happy Birthday Daddy!! We love you!!

1 comment:

Love my 2 BoYs! said...

How Sweet! Looks like he had a GREAT b-day! Let me know how ya'll like DJ hero, looks like alot of fun to me!