Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Party in the USA

I mentioned in an earlier post about an adventure that Caitlin had last Friday night. She was lucky enough to travel to Birmingham with our friends, Laura and Todd, and their daughter, Taylor.
They found their seats at the Birmingham-Jefferson Civic Center...

...got even more excited than on the trip down (if that is possible!)...

...because they were there to see...
MILEY CYRUS!!!!!!!!!
Apparently she was awesome in concert because Caitlin yelled and screamed the entire time and almost didn't have a voice on Saturday morning!

I feel as if I am passing the concert-going torch on to my daughter! Kinda weird feeling, I must say.

1 comment:

Love my 2 BoYs! said...

looks like the girls had lots of fun!! oh how i remember those concert days!!