Monday, November 17, 2008

Sick Day




I was sick, sick, sick yesterday so we stayed home from church. Harrison wasn't running at his normal fast pace either. I think we both have colds. Thankfully we have a wonderful daddy who made some delicious vegetable soup for us! Caitlin was the only one of us who made it to church. She begged to go to Break-Out last night, so I dropped her off and Randy picked her up afterwards. You know you've done something right when your children beg to go to church! I tried to go to school today, but I just couldn't keep up with 19 first-graders who demand every ounce of my energy! I left to come home and sleep in my nice warm bed. What a difference that nap made! When Randy, Caitlin, and Harrison got home, I was feeling so much better and was able to play and do homework. As Harrison and I were playing in his room with all his pirate toys, I realized that I had never taken a picture of his Big Boy Bed. We have not put the mattress and box springs on the bed frame yet because I am afraid of him falling off. Earlier this year he fell off the fold-out couch bed and landed on one of his toys causing a beautiful black eye! I don't want a repeat performance. As you can see, a cold nor a shiner can slow this boy down!

No comments: