Sunday, February 13, 2011

Movie Time

So yesterday, even though I wanted to stay home in my PJ's ALL day, we had a pretty busy day planned.
First, Caitlin and her friend, Hannah, had planned to meet up at 11:00 at Monaco Pictures to see...

...which worked out perfectly because Harrison was supposed to go see...

...at 11:30 with friends.
So I got Caitlin and Hannah settled in their movie theater with popcorn and drinks, and Harrison and I walked 3 doors down to our theater to wait for our movie to start. Right as our Previews started, my cell phone started to vibrate. I looked down and saw it was Caitlin calling. Now why would she be calling me in the middle of her movie?!?
Maybe it was because THE MOVIE BROKE!!!! Yes, that's right. All those screaming little girls were devastated because the movie they had been waiting for all those months broke right as it started!
So I met her in the lobby and brought the two disappointed girls in with us to watch "Gnomeo and Juliet." She won't admit it, but she actually liked the movie! It was a very cute story with a happy ending, thank goodness!
There was lots more to our busy day (friends over, playing outside, running errands, eating wtih friends, Bob Jones basketball game, and fun times with friends), but the movie part is the funniest and the one I most want to remember.

No comments: