Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

We started our Valentine celebration early this morning before we left for school. Caitlin found these Valentine surprises in her chair...

and Harrison found this cute guy in his chair...

WOW! He's as big as Harrison! Another monkey to add to his collection.

A sweet Daddy with 2 of his Valentines

Me and my sweet Valentine children!
We didn't know it at the time this picture was taken, but Harrison was starting to slowly go downhill! At 10:15 the school nurse called me and told me that I had a sick Valentine boy! He had a fever of 101 and had that glassy-eyed look. I promptly took him home and put him to bed. (I knew he was sick because I offered to stop AnYwHeRe to get him something to eat on the way home, and he said he just wanted to go to bed!) He's feeling better now especially since he has had a long 3-hour nap, some Ibuprofen, and a good steak dinner courtesy of Daddy.

Me and my first Valentine
Because I left school early with a sick Hare Bear, I didn't get my Valentine surprise from him. Oh well...I have something to look forward to tomorrow!!
Hope you have a great Valentine's Day and Night!!

No comments: