Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Our Thanksgiving started off early. We got up and were dressed and ready in the car by 9:00 headed to my cousin's (Olivia) house in Helena. There was lots of traffic on the Interstate headed to their own Thanksgiving Feasts or maybe the Big Game. But we got there in plenty of time to watch the Patriots on TV and celebrate Thanksgiving with our extended family.
First there were presents to open...

which Pa-Pa tried to steal!
Then there was the amazing spread of food. I didn't get a picture because I didn't get in there fast enough before it was all gone.
Afterwards we tried to walk off all that we had eaten.

Harrison, Caitlin, and Laci took the dog, Snickers, with them.
I also tried to get some cute pictures.

I think he was tired here!


Thankfully I have my little model who is ready at a moment's notice for a picture!

Our Group Picture
Front: Caitlin, Laci, Harrison, Aunt Bobbie
Back: Randy, Beth, Olivia, Ma-Ma, Pa-Pa
We were missing my sister, Dana, and her family. This was their year to spend Thanksgiving with her husband, Scott's family. We had a great time together, though.
I am so thankful for my family, friends, and all our blessings that God has given to us!
I hope you had a great Thanksgiving with your family!!

No comments: