Friday, February 13, 2009

How long can you survive....

...on 2 hours of sleep?! Harrison is still sick with this awful crud! The doctor told me on Monday that it was just a cold, and he should be over it by the weekend. WRONG!! He was up most of the night coughing and coughing. I feel so bad for the little guy! And at 2:45 I got a call from Ms. Rita, his beloved babysitter, that she took his temperature when he woke up from his nap. Guess what it was? 102.6!! So yes, we rushed right to the doctor. Now that little cold has developed into bronchitis! I just hate to see my precious little boy who runs around at 90 mph so sick. So...we will be spending our Valentine's Day curled up in pj's watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Imagination Movers. Quite a difference from the days before children when Valentine's Day meant a romantic night out at Pauli's! But I wouldn't trade it for the world!! (except for the sick part)

No comments: