Friday, October 14, 2011

Note to Business Owners

Dear Friendly Neighborhood Clerk,

No, I promise I am not a freak as I stand here crying in your store. It's just that the pumpkins remind me of my Mama and her October birthday. Or maybe it's the display of Danielle Steele books that I saw and reminded me of all the ones she has. Or it could be that I am just missing my Mama and need a good cry. Whatever the reason, please just ignore me because if you ask what is wrong like the sweet girl at Books-a-Million then you might get a shoulder full of tears.
Also please disregard the girl having the panic attack in the parking lot as she will soon realize that her car was not stolen, but that she is actually driving her husband's car.

Thank you and Good Day!

1 comment:

A Wife and a Teacher said...

Sending you big hugs and lots of prayers!!!!