Saturday, August 29, 2009

Your Heart's Desire

I was blessed beyond measure to be able to attend this exciting event last night and this morning:

I absolutely LOVE Beth Moore!! She is such a Godly woman who has a tremendous talent for teaching God's word. I am amazed every time I hear her speak live or on a video at Bible Study. I went with a good friend from work, Susan, who made the time even better. I also got a BIG surprise as we were walking into the event on Friday evening--I got to meet one of my blogger friends, Jennifer! I knew she was going to be attending the event, but I had no utter clue that I would run into her with there being hundreds of women there! It was such an uplifting time spent studying God's word, and I am very, very thankful that I had the privilege of going.

2 comments:

Love my 2 BoYs! said...

I was so happy to run into you too!! I had such a great time and LOVE Beth Moore!! She is just AMAZING! It was just what I needed :) We should get together sometime.

~Jennifer

Donna Giles said...

Our church was a host of the simulcast. I wasn't able to go last night but did go today. It was amazing. She is an awesome lady. Sounds like Satan was after your joy when you got home. Delight yourself and watch your JAW.